In her own words....
The choice points are many & it's time for us to embrace our uniqueness, co-create with spirit & pioneer a way forward in community, together.
I look forward to walking with you on your journey.
Founder of Choice Point Living, Cathy Saunders began her professional career as a Registered Nurse. For over 20 years she practiced in both the US and Canada.
In 2006, she embarked on coaches training and has since obtained many certifications and designations in life coaching and consulting. She worked for many years as a coach and consultant within healthcare. In 2012, she opened her business and in 2014, went full-time into business.
Cathy has continued her own personal and professional development in key areas that have expanded her life and practice. Key approaches and philosophies with roots in ancient science and wisdom have come to define Cathy's unique approach to serving clients as a coach, educator and consultant.
Cathy has developed an integrated approach to ensuring women lead vibrant and meaningful lives. She specializes in designing inside out experiences for the modern woman to step fully into their life, leadership & service.
- Co-active trained coach. Through Coaches Training Institute
- Authorized facilitator of Team Coaching International
- WEL-Systems™ certified CODE Model™ Coach
- Active student of A Course In Miracles, and Marianne Williamson work
- Sacred Contracts & Spiritual Direction. Caroline Myss’s work CMED Institute. A certified archetypal consultant through CMED as an archetypal consultant
- Western astrology study with Deborah Young
- Kripalu and Hatha Yoga, Ayurveda, Primordial Sound Meditation and Jyotisha/Vedic Astrology- inside which I have also studied Tantra: The Radiant Soul of Yoga & Four Desires, Rod Stryker along with Dharma Types & Vedic studies with Simon Chokoisky.
Traditional Health Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Graduate of Dalhousie University School of Nursing.
- Over twenty years as a practicing registered nurse in both the US & Canada.
- Over a decade of experience in health leading system change in learning and leading health system improvements.
For more information, feel free to check out my current resume